Lippulasku for Companies is a new, easy-to-use payment service, which allows companies to pay for their online purchases on invoice – with a payment period of 30 days. The Lippulasku for Companies service provides a quick and convenient way to make purchases, and is available to all companies and communities with a valid business ID.
The system identifies the person and company making the purchase and makes a credit decision in real-time: you can use the service to make purchases for your company on invoice without having to register for a separate service or wait for a credit decision.
Lippupiste's Lippulasku for Companies service is produced by Lindorff in cooperation with Enterpay.
Who can make purchases using the Lippulasku for Companies service?
All companies, self-employed persons, communities and associations that have a valid business ID can make purchases. The company making purchases must be creditworthy and its company information in the Trade Register must be up to date. Based on our experience, approximately 80% of companies meet the credit policy criteria of the Lippulasku for Companies service.
How much does it cost to use the service?
Purchases made using the Lippulasku for Companies services are subject to an invoice fee of EUR 25, and the payment period for invoices is 30 days. The final price of the purchase is the price displayed in the online store.
Why do I need to authenticate with the system using my
personal online bank access codes when using it for the first time?
The system must be able to verify the identity of the person making a purchase, and personal online bank access codes serve as a kind of electronic signature. Authentication using personal online bank access codes has become the standardised and the most reliable way of confirming your identity online in Finland. The Lippulasku for Companies service is never given access to the user's bank account, and the user's bank.
Can I edit the content of the invoice?
How are credit notes handled?
In the payment stage you can enter optional information to be included in the invoice: a purchaser's reference, a cost pool and a message. After the invoice has been sent, any changes must be made in the form of credit notes.
Rejection, i.e. why can't I make a purchase?
A rejection is caused by an insufficient credit limit.
If the person making the purchase has the authority to sign for the company or has been granted similar rights, a rejection means that the company's credit limit is insufficient for making the purchase. The credit limit is determined automatically based on the company's credit rating, among other factors. Unpaid invoices in the Lippulasku for Companies service lower the credit limit: you can increase the credit limit by paying unpaid invoices.
Even if the person making the purchase does not have the authority to sign for the company and has not been granted the right to use the service, the system still defines a credit limit for purchases made using the Lippulasku for Companies service. If this credit limit is exceeded, the purchase is rejected.
If your purchase is rejected, please use another payment method or contact the lippu.fi corporate customer service on weekdays 9am–4pm, tel. +358 (0)600 413144 (€2.00/min + standard mobile rate/standard local network rate)
Easy-to-use payment service!
30 day payment period!
for first time users
When you use the Lippulasku for Companies service for the first time, you need to authenticate with the service using your personal online bank access codes. User authentication is only carried out once, when you use the service for the first time.. Otherwise the purchase process always begins the same way: you simply need to enter a phone number that you can use to receive a one-time password.
1.Once you have added all the products you wish to purchase into your shopping cart and moved to the payment method selection, select Lippulasku for Companies.
2. You will then be taken to the Lippulasku for Companies service, where you are asked to enter your phone number. After doing so, you will receive your one-time password via SMS.
3. Enter the password you received via SMS and Log in..
4. You will be taken to the registration view, where you need to enter your company's business ID and e-mail address, and then accept the terms of service.
5. Once you have accepted the terms of service, the bank authentication view is activated. Authenticate with the service using your personal online bank access codes. Choose the bank whose access codes you wish to authenticate with. You will then be taken to the authentication view of your chosen bank, where you carry out the authentication as normal using your personal access codes. At this point the service also identifies whether you have the right to purchase and determines your company's creditworthiness. If your company is determined not to be creditworthy, you will be asked to choose another payment method. If your company is determined to be creditworthy, the process continues. If you do not have the right to purchase and the purchase exceeds the determined credit limit, you can ask a person in your company who has the authority to sign to grant you the right to purchase.
6. Once you have completed the bank authentication, you will be taken back to the Lippulasku for Companies service. Your registration is now complete. Continue the payment process by clicking Continue to next step..
If you do not have the right to purchase (meaning that you do not have the authority to sign for the company), you can still be deemed creditworthy as long as you are over the age of 25 and your credit standing is good. If creditworthiness is not granted, the system will ask you which person who has a right to purchase you would like to send a confirmation request to. This way the person who has the right to purchase can authorise you to make a purchase in the company's name.
7. Choose the payment method (e-invoice, e-mail, paper invoice) and enter any optional information that you wish to add to the invoice: the purchaser's reference, a cost pool and message. Continue to the next step.
8. Review the content of the invoice and Confirm the purchase.
9. In the last stage you will be presented with a transition page, which will confirm within approximately 5 seconds that the invoice was accepted. After this you will be automatically taken back to the lippu.fi online store.
Alternatively you can authenticate with the service in advance at https://laskuyritykselle.fi/org.
You can authenticate with the service even without making a purchase. If you have the authority to sign for your company, you can also use the service to administer the purchases made by your company and grant other members of your company the right to make purchases.
for returning users
Once you have authenticated with the service, making purchases is easier and faster than ever.
1. Select the payment methodLippulasku for Companies.
2. Enter the phone number that you wish to use to receive your one-time password. Enter the password in the reserved field.
3. The service will list all the companies that have granted you the right to purchase. Select the desired company.
4. Lippulasku for Companies compiles the purchase, which you can then accept.
5. You can also specify a reference, a cost pool and a message, and choose the invoice delivery method (e-invoice, e-mail, paper invoice).
6. The Lippulasku for Companies service then confirms that the invoice has been sent. After this, you will be automatically taken back to the lippu.fi online store.