Payment methods in webshop
Lippulasku provides you with a safe and flexible option to pay for your purchases in one or several instalments. Verify your identity by using the TUPAS authentication service and choose the payment period that suits you best.
If you choose Lippulasku’s instalment option, you can pay for your purchases in instalments that are invoiced monthly. You can also choose whether you want your invoice to be sent by e-mail or as a paper invoice. A one-time credit agreement with Lindorff Invest Oy becomes valid when you confirm the agreement in connection with an online purchase. You can read more about the general credit terms for Lippulasku by clicking here, or you can save them to your files when confirming the purchase.
If you choose Lippulasku’s invoice option, we will send you an invoice after the purchase transaction, and you will be provided with 14 days of interest-free time to pay for your purchase. NOTE! We cannot offer the Lippulasku option to companies at present.
Lippulasku for Companies – 30 day payment period
Lippulasku for Companies is a new, easy-to-use payment service, which allows companies to pay for their online purchases on invoice – with a payment period of 30 days. The Lippulasku for Companies service provides a quick and convenient way to make purchases, and is available to all companies and communities with a valid business ID.
The system identifies the person and company making the purchase and makes a credit decision in real-time: you can use the service to make purchases for your company on invoice without having to register for a separate service or wait for a credit decision. Purchases made using the Lippulasku for Companies service are subject to a payment fee of EUR 25. In addition to this, you will be charged a delivery fee for the purchased tickets based on your chosen delivery method.
Lippupiste's Lippulasku for Companies service is produced by Lindorff in cooperation with Enterpay.
Further information: Lippulasku for Companies
Paying with an online banking e-Payment
We accept e-Payments via the following banks:
Aktia, Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Osuuspankki, POP Pankki, S-Pankki, Säästöpankki, Ålandsbanken
All payments will be processed by our partner, Nets (Netaxept). Data transfers between the customer and Lippupiste and between Lippupiste and Nets (Netaxept) are carried out using secure technology (SSL/HTTPS). Nets (Netaxept) protects your card number and personal information, and they will not be disclosed to a third party.
Paying with Finnair Plus points
You can pay for your purchases with Finnair Plus points. You can pay with a combination of points and money or pay for the entire purchase with points. The amount of points used is automatically deducted from your Finnair Plus member account. The most common online banking and credit card payment methods are available for customers who want to pay a portion of the purchase price with money.
Instructions for the lippu.fi online store
1. Choose ‘Finnair Plus – Pay with Finnair Plus points or a combination of money and points’ as the payment method.
2. Log in to the Finnair service with your Finnair Plus membership number and password.
3. Choose whether you want to pay with Finnair Plus points only or with a combination of money and points. The amount of points used will be automatically deducted from your account.
4. Check that your contact information is correct.
5. Lippupiste will send a confirmation for a successfully submitted order to your e-mail, and your purchased items will be delivered to you in accordance with your order.
Paying with a payment card
You can pay with the following payment cards:
Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Eurocard, American Express
Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode and American Express SafeKey are strong authentication services, developed by international card companies, that improve the security of online payments. When a purchase is made, the service verifies both parties of the transaction: the customer and the vendor.
When making a payment, you verify your identity with your personal banking credentials or separate user identification provided by the bank. SafeKey authentication is used when paying with an American Express card. No information you provide, such as your banking credentials, will be disclosed to the vendor. The vendor will only receive a confirmation of the success of the authentication in the form of a sales permit.
Read more: Korttiturvallisuus.fi and Americanexpress.com
Saving your payment card information in the online store
As a customer of Lippu.fi, you can also save your payment card information to the secure servers of Lippu.fi’s money transfer company.
Here is how it works
When you purchase tickets and want to pay for them with a payment card, you can also save your card information for use with your next purchase. By doing this, you will not have to re-enter your payment card information every time you make a purchase. The next time you make a purchase, you will only need your card’s 3-digit security code (CVV). 3D authentication will also not be needed.
Here is how you can check your saved payment cards at the www.lippu.fi website: Log in and go to My details -> View/change customer details. You can also remove your card information if you do not want to use the card anymore in the future. You can save the information of several cards.
Card payments are processed by our partner KPS Payment. Data transfers between customers and Lippupiste and between Lippu.fi and KPS Payment are carried out using secure technology (SSL/HTTPS). KPS Payment protects your card number and personal information, and they will not be disclosed to a third party.
WHAT IS MASTERPASS?
Masterpass enables a fast purchase experience online
• Masterpass is a payment solution for online purchases.
• Masterpass is developed by Mastercard and provided by your bank. Currently available in the Nordea Pay app. More banks will come soon.
• Nordea Pay can be downloaded from App Store or Google Play.
• Masterpass is a global payment method and can be used in online stores located in other countries, as long as they ship to Finland.
• Since Masterpass is based on card payments, you will receive the same guarantees (chargeback right guarantee) as with traditional card payments.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• No more manual insert of card details or shipping information since it’s all stored with Masterpass in a secure way
• To pay: Click the Masterpass button, authorise the purchase in your Nordea Pay app, approve the purchase.
How does Masterpass work with Nordea Pay:
1. Choose as a payment method Masterpass at lippu.fi Webshop shopping cart
2. Choose Nordea as a bank connection
3. Fill in Nordea Internet bank’s user ID
4. Open up Nordea Pay App from your smartphone
5. You will see Lippupiste’s information and the sum of your purchase at Nordea Pay. You can change the payment card and/or delivery address if needed.
6. Approve the payment in Nordea Pay
7. Nordea Pay will show the confirmed payment in your smartphone’s screen
8. You will also see the summary of successful purchase in the lippu.fi webshop and get the confirmation page to your web browser.
9. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with your purchase and tickets from Lippu.fi